If you are thinking how to make suji cheela or semolina pancake for breakfast then it is the best place for the perfect recipe. Vegetable loaded semolina pancake, suji cheela, rava cheela, uttapam recipe for everyone. This is special semolina pancake, suji cheela, rava cheela recipe, which has unique taste from other suji cheela. It is very healthy dish because it loaded with lots of green vegetables. It is very light so you can enjoy it in your dieting food. You can also enjoy it in evening or dinner time. So say no to boring semolina pancake try this recipe now.
- Semolina(suji)- 250 gram
- Tomato- 2
- Onion- 2
- Green chili- 2
- Curd- 3 tbsp
- Peanut powder- 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves
- Water- 1 glass
- Fennel seeds- 1 tbsp
- Salt- 1 tsp or according to taste
- Water- 1 glass
- Firstly in a big bowl add water, salt and curd in semolina, mix it well.
- Cover the bowl with plate and rest it for 5-10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add Coriander leaves, fennel seeds, peanut powder, chopped green chili and mix it well.
- Now add chopped onion and tomato.
- mix it well.
- Now semolina pancake’s batter is ready.
- Spread the butter on a hot pan and pour the batter on it.
- Shape the batter as you want and cook both side for five minutes on low flame.
- Semolina pancake is ready.
- Enjoy the super tasty, light and healthy semolina pancake.
- Serve it hot with your favorite dip.
- You can add other chopped vegetables like cabbage, capsicum, carrot etc according to your taste.
- You can use refined oil in place of butter, but butter increase its taste.
- If your batter is so thin then you can add some flattened rice (poha).
Buy non stick pan here- https://amzn.to/2RGMIYb