We all are busy to do our work and can not give so much time to our health and food. But this problem can be solved by some easy & quick recipes. Because I will give you many quick and nutritious recipes and here is one of them “Rice Khichdi recipe”. If you are bored to eat regular khichdi and want to make tasty and nutritious then try this recipe. You will definitely love its taste and want to eat it again and again.
Rice Khichdi Recipe video-
Rice Khichdi Ingredients-
- Rice- 2 bowl
- Soaked gram- 1 bowl
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tbsp
- Red chilli powder- 1/4 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tbsp or according to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Bay leaf- 1
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tbsp
- Peanuts- 3/4 bowl
- Sugar- 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tbsp
- Potato- 1
- Garlic cloves- 5
- Green chili- 2
- Tomato -2
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Clarified butter- 2 tbsp
- Water- 5 bowl
How to make Khichdi –
- Take a pressure cooker and heat it.
- Add 2 oil and add bay leaf and cumin seeds.
- Add onion, garlic and green chili paste and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- After this add tomato paste and cook well.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and coriander powder.
- Add 1 bowl water and cook the spices.
- After that add soked grams, chopped potato, rice and mix it well.
- Add 4 bowl water, sugar, and clarified butter and mix it well.
- Take a boil and close the pressure cooker and cook till 2 whistle.
- Your delicious and super healthy rice khichdi is ready.