Kheer is one of the traditional Indian dessert recipe. From one of the many varieties I shows you how to make delectable and mouth watering Rice Kheer in quick and easy way. Read, watch and learn only on the green chilli.
- Rice- 1 bowl
- Milk- 2 liter
- Sugar- 1 bowl
- Charoli/Cuddapah almond/chironji – 1 tbsp
- Almonds- 6
- Cashew- 6
- Raisins- 20
- Cardamom powder- 1/4 tsp
- In a pan add half glass of water and then add milk, so milk will not get burn and stick to pan.
- Boil milk and after one boil add soaked rice.
- Mix it well and keep stirring at regular interval.
- After rice cooked well and When it becomes thick add sugar and mix it well.
- Keep stirring continuously till sugar melted.
- Keep stirring the kheer and add raisins, chopped almonds, charoli and chopped cashew.
- Mix it and cook for one minute.
- Now add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Switch off the flame Rice Kheer is ready to serve.
- For serving pour kheer in bowl and decorate it with chopped dryfruits.