To increase the taste of your gravy or vegiee use this Red Chilli Chutney Recipe. You can eat it with Parantha, Thepla, Bhakhri etc. It is popular recipe in Rajasthan and Gujarat. Try this recipe, you will surely like it.
Red Chilli Chutney Recipe video-
- Red chilli powder – 1 bowl
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 bowl or coriander seeds – 1/4 bowl
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Salt- according to taste
- Clove- 5
- Garlic clove- 25
How to make Red Chilli Chutney –
- Grind all together, That all.
- After grinding the paste, put 4 to 5 hours open to cool and dry.
- Keep the paste in fridge and use it for 15 days.
- If you don’t want to keep it in fridge then use coriander seeds rather than coriander leaves.