Chawal ki Raab or Raabdi is most popular in Rajasthan. We can serve it in every season. It is very simple, easy to make, and we can also make it from left over rice. It is served hot in winter season and chilled in summer season. Here is the Raab recipe –
Raab Recipe Ingredients-
- Rice- 1 cup/ left over cooked rice
- Regular salt- 1 tsp
- Black salt- 1 tsp
- Butter milk- 1 liter (sour)
- Roasted cumin seeds- 2 pinch
How to make Raab –
- Cook rice or use left over cooked rice.
- Add butter milk in cooked rice mix it well and let it boil.
- Boil it till you get your required consistency or about 15 minutes.
- Add regular salt, black salt and roasted cumin seeds and mix it well.
- Rajasthani special recipe Raab is ready to serve.
Raab Recipe video-
Other Desi Recipe