Potato Pancake is very delicious in taste and very easy and quick recipe for any fast like Navratri, Janmashtami, Shivratri etc. You can also make it for evening snacks. Try this easy, quick and tasty recipe in this Navratri And wish you a very happy Navratri.
Potato Pancake Recipe video –
Potato Pancake Ingredients –
- Potato- 4
- Curd- 3 tbsp
- Peanut powder- 3 tbsp
- Sabudana powder- 2 tbsp
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Green chilli-4
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves
Potato Pancake Recipe –
- Peel the potato and keep it in water so it will fresh and not change its color.
- Take a bowl and add 1 glass water.
- Grate the peeled potato in bowl.
- Make sabudana and peanut powder by grind it with help of mixer.
- Now remove water from grated potato and add curd, salt, peanut powder, sabudana powder, chopped green chili.
- Mix it well and leave it for 5 minutes.
- After that add chopped coriander leaves mix it well.
- Now our pancake’s mixture is ready.
- Heat the pan and grease it with oil then put mixture on it and give any shape like rectangle, circle, square etc
- Cook it about 3-4 minutes on low flame both sides.
- Its ready.
- for chutney grind green chili, coriander leaves, mint leaves, salt and curd together.
- Serve the potato pancake with green chutney.
More Fasting Recipes –