Festival season means lots of joy, happiness, and sweets. As we all know “health is wealth” and in these days market sweets are not so healthy for us. This festival season make quick, easy, delicious and healthy sweet “Peda” in just 5 minutes. No use of milk and mava and don’t need to cook. Here is the Instant Peda recipe –
Peda Recipe video –
Peda Recipe Ingredients-
- Roasted chickpeas/ Roasted chana- 1 bowl
- Sugar- 1/2 bowl (according to your taste)
- Clarified butter (ghee)- 3/4 bowl
- Cardamon- 2
- Dry fruits – 2 Pistachios, 10 almonds, 1 walnut
How to make Peda –
- Freeze clarified butter for 30 minutes.
- Grind the sugar and make powder.
- Make powder of cardamon seeds.
- Peel roasted chana and grind it in mixer and make powder.
- After 30 minutes stir well clarified butter in a big bowl.
- Now add powdered sugar in clarified butter and mix it well.
- Add cardamon’s powder, chopped dry fruits and mix it well.
- Add roasted chana powder and mix it well with your hands.
- Now make small sized peda and decorate it with dry fruits.
Tips for delicious Peda Recipe –
- Roasted chana is good for health so make it and enjoy its taste.
- If your peda’s not bind properly then add little clarified butter.
- You can use dry fruits according to your choice.
- If you don’t like cardamon flavor then skip it and add other flavor according to your choice.
More Sweet Recipe –
If you like this recipe, please subscribe our youtube channel “The Green Chilli” for more easy and delicious recipes and instant home remedies.