The season of oranges is here, and we bring to you quick & easy orange burfi recipe. Orange Burfi is a popular dessert from Maharashtrain city of Nagpur. This is very easy to make and does not need any fancy ingredients. Please try this recipe at your home and tell us if you liked it by commenting below. Like, share and stay connected.
Recipe video of orange burfi-
Ingredients of orange burfi-
- Orange- 1.5 kg (3 cup juice)
- Sugar- ½ cup
- Sabudana- ½ cup
- Clarified butter- 1 tbsp
- Desiccated coconut- 50 gram
- Tutti frutti- 10 gram
Buy Fruit Juicer with big discount-
Buy measuring cup here-
Recipe of orange burfi-
- Grind sabudana and make its powder.
- Make juice from orange.
- Take a pan and add orange juice.
- Add sabudana powder and let it boil approx 15 min in low flame.
- Boil properly till it will become thick then add sugar and again boil it approx 10-15 minutes.
- Switch off the flame when sugar melted properly and puree become thick.
- Grease a glass or any in which you want to pour puree and make burfi.
- Pour puree in glass and let it cool and put it in refrigerator.
- Take out glass from refrigerator and try to take out the burfi.
- Heat the glass so burfi will come out easily.
- Cut it in desired shape and coat with desiccated coconut and decorate with tutti frutti.
- Our orange burfi is ready to serve.
- If you are fasting then don’t use tutti frutti.
- You can use corn starch in place of sabudana powder.
- Use fresh orange juice for this otherwise the taste will slightly bitter.