Okra curry recipe/ lady finger curry / भिंडी की कढ़ी is very unique curry recipe. lady finger curry’s taste is very awesome and we can prepare okra curry very easily with few ingredients. Just try it once you will defiantly like it’s taste. Okra/lady finger curry can be made from leftover okra/lady finger sabzi.
- Lady finger/okra- 250 gram
- Oil- 3 tbsp
- Gram flour- 2 tbsp
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Green chili- 2
- Garlic- 7 cloves
- Curry leaves- 7
- Rec chili powder- 1/4 tsp
- Curd- 5 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Cut lady finger into small pieces.
- Fry lady finger in 2 tbsp oil and switch off the flame. ( or you can use left over lady finger sabji )
- Add gram flour, curd, red chili powder turmeric powder, salt and 1 bowl water in a big bowl and mix it well. (remove all lumps)
- Now take a pan and add 1 tbsp oil.
- Add cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and curry leaves in hot oil.
- Now add chopped garlic and green chili.
- After that add fried lady finger and gram flour paste. mix it well.
- Add 2 bowl water and boil well on high flame.
- After 3-4 minutes it will ready.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Tasty and unique lady finger curry is ready to serve.
- Eat it with chapati, paratha, puri or rice.