Murmura Ladoo are crispy balls made with puffed rice and jaggery. Though puffed rice is not really nutritionally rich, it is light on the stomach and low in calories. Balls are made of puffed rice are quite filling and are among one of the most loved sweet treats of the country.
- Puffed rice- 2 bowl
- Jaggery- 1 bowl
- Clarified butter- 1 tbsp
- Cashew- 5
- Walnut- 2
( dry fruits are totally optional )
- Heat pan and add clarified butter .
- Add jaggery and cook till it melt completely.
- Now add dry fruits and mix it well.
- After then add puffed rice and mix it very well.
- Switch off the flame and let it for 2 minutes. (don’t cool mixture otherwise ball will not bound).
- Now make small ladoos from mixture.
- So tasty puffed rice balls are ready.
- If you can not make ladoos from hot mixture then add mixture in greased plate and let it cool completely.
If you like this recipe, please subscribe our youtube channel “The Green Chilli” for more easy and delicious recipes and instant home remedies.
view more recipes-