The word Mukhwas means Mouth Freshener. But it just not freshen up your mouth only but also helps to digest food easily. Eating Mukhwas few times a day is helpful in managing weight even. Its a tasty post-dinner mouth refresher! The Omega3 fatty acids in the flax seeds help build our cell membranes, signaling pathways and neurological systems.
In the form of this mukhwas it is simply an effortless to consume the seeds.
Recipe Video –
Benefits of Flax seeds
- High in Fiber but Low in Carbs.
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Helps Make Skin and Hair Hairy.
- Helps Lower Cholesterol. Gluten-Free.
- High in Antioxidants (Lignans) Supports Digestive Health.
Mukhwas is mix of healthy roasted seeds such as Flax seeds (अलसी), Sesame seeds (तिल) , Fennel seeds (सौंफ) , Celery seeds (अजवाइन). Once you start consuming them on daily basis, you will notice a big difference in your health.
- Flax seeds (अलसी) – 1 bowl ,
- Sesame seeds (तिल) – 1 bowl ,
- Fennel seeds (सौंफ) 1 bowl ,
- Celery seeds (अजवाइन) – 2 tbsp,
- Turmeric Powder (हल्दी) – 1 tsp,
- Black Salt ( काला नमक) – 1 tsp,
- Lemon Juice (निम्बू का रस) – 5 tbsp.
How to make Mukhwas
- Mix all seeds in a bowl.
- Add Black salt, turmeric powder and mix all together well.
- Add lemon juice and mix it.
- Roast in a Pan on low flame for 7-8 minutes.
- Mukhwas is ready, keep it in air tight container and consume 1 tbsp just after the meal.
अगर आपको हमारी रेसिपी पसंद आयी हो तो यूट्यूब चैनल सब्सक्राइब करे और बेल आइकॉन दबाये , जिससे हमारी नयी रेसिपीज के वीडियो देख पाएंगे |
View more recipes