Here is the easiest mouth freshener and digestion booster mukhwas recipe. Til or sesame mukhwas can be made in just 10 minutes. Its good in taste and have many good benefits as well. It treats acidity and constipation, purifies blood and works as a good mouth freshener.
Mukhwas recipe video
- Sesame seeds – 8 tbsp
- Celery seeds – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1tbsp
How to make Healthy Mukhwas
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat the pan and roast the mixture on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Keep stirring the mixture during all the time.
- Store in a air tight container, and consume it just after the meal.
Benefits of Sesame Mukhwas
- Good mouth freshener.
- Purify blood
- Treats acidity and constipation.
View more recipes