Khas Khas ka doodh or Poppy seeds milk is very healthy and full of nutritious recipe. Its contains rich amount of fiber, protein, calcium and many more. Which helps to cure sleep disorder, constipation, kidney stone. In the video you can learn how to make Khas Khas milk.
Khas Khas benefits –
Relieve constipation, Prevent mouth ulcers, Boost immunity, Improve heart health, Enhance brain function. Khas Khas milk recipe is very easy to prepare, and very beneficial if consumed during winter.
Khas Khas Recipe Video –
- Milk- 1 liter
- Soaked Poppy seeds (Khas Khas)-50 grm (soaked overnight or 6-7 hours)
- Sugar-100gm or 10tbsp or according to taste
- Cashew, Almond, Kishmish(draksh)
How to make Khas Khas doodh –
- Soak khas-khas(Poppy seeds) overnight or 7-8 hours.
- Grind soaked khas-khas (add 3-4 tbsp water if needed).
- Start boiling milk for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add khas-khas paste in milk, mix it well and keep stirring on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Now add sugar and boil another 5 minutes.
- Once sugar melted well, add almonds, cashew and kishmish and boil for 5 minute.
- Delicious and healthy khas-khas milk is ready to serve.
Its popular in different location with different names as Khas khas milk, Khus khus milk, post dana, khas khas ki kheer, khas khas ka dudh, khus khus ka doodh, postdana sharbat.
More Healthy Recipes –