Kalakand burfi is one of the most rich and popular milk cake recipe which can be prepared instantly at home. Kalakand burfi recipe is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of burfi, and is soft and grainy in texture. Serve these kalakand milk barfi to your guests on this festive season.
Buy tray with very big discount-
Video of kalakand burfi recipe-
Ingredients for kalakand burfi-
- Whole dried milk/mava- 200 gm
- Cottage cheese/paneer- 200 gm
- Sugar- 1/3 cup
- Clarified butter- 1tbsp
- Almonds- 5
- Pistachio- 5
- Cardamom’s powder- 2 pinch
kalakand burfi recipe-
- Roast whole dried milk/mava 7-8 minutes.
- Add roughly crushed cottage cheese and mix well.
- Cook til mixture will release liquid.
- Now add sugar and mix it well.
- Again cook till sugar is melted properly and absorbed.
- Now add cardamom’s powder and again cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Then switch off the flame.
- It will take approx 30 minutes.
- Grease plate or tray.
- Pour mixture on tray and add roughly chopped dry fruits.
- Let it be cool.
- Cut the kalakand burfi in desired shape.
- Kalakand burfi is resdy to serve.
- Make kalakand burfi on heavy bottom pan otherwise mixture will stick to pan.
- Low should be low.
- If burfi will not set properly keep it in freeze for some time.