Instant besan laddu perfect recipe with important tips. Besan ladoos are one of the popular ladoos often made during festival occasions Besan laddu are very easy to make and they are very nutritious and healthy. Try this recipe and make mouthwatering perfect besan laddu at home. gram flour nutrition’s are protein, fiber, carbohydrates and third of the starch in gram flour is amylose, a slowly digested starch that helps you feel full longer.
Instant Besan laddu Recipe video-
Ingredients for instant besan laddu –
- Gram flour- 1 bowl
- Powdered sugar- 3/4 bowl (according to taste)
- Clarified butter- 4 tbsp
- Water- 2 tbsp
- Dry fruits- almonds and cashew
Buy set of three cookware set with very big discount-
Instant Besan ladoos Recipe-
- Roast gram flour in clarified butter till it slightly changes color and nice aroma arises.
- Sprinkle some water and roast it till water absorbed.
- Now add chopped dry fruits and cook for 1 minute.
- Switch off the flame and quickly shift it in other vessel otherwise it get burn.
- After it cool down add powdered sugar and mix it well.
- Bind ladoos with your hands.
- Delicious and healthy besan ladoos are ready to eat.
Tips for perfect besan laddu-
- Roast gram flour in low flame otherwise ladoos get stick in mouth.
- Dry fruits are optional and you can add according to your choice.
- Clarified butter’s quantity depends upon gram flour’s quality.
- If your ladoos are not bind properly then add little hot clarified butter.
- Sugar powder should be not so fine.
- Add food color/turmeric powder for color.
- Quantity of sugar can be adjust according to your taste.
- For market style ladoos water is necessary.
- Do not keep it in refrigerator otherwise it will be hard.
- Do not add sugar while the mixture is hot otherwise sugar will melt and the taste of ladoos will change.
- Wash your hands properly before binding ladoos.