Imli ka Sharbat recipe or Amlana is very easy and healthy indian drink. It is popular desi drink and called as Amlana, Amaratiya, Imratiya, tamarind juice. Imli Ka Sharbat Recipe is consumed in the summer for many reasons. Consuming tamarind drink can be effective during summer since it is loaded with the cooling properties. Nutritionists recommend tamarind juice to people living in the tropical regions to prevent the risks of heat strokes.
Imli Ka Sharbat Recipe Video –
- Tamarind- 100 gram
- Sugar- bowl
- Black salt- 1 tbsp
- Water- 1 litre
- Soda- 750 ml (optional)
How to make Imli Ka Sharbat –
- Soak tamarind in two glass water overnight or 3-4 hours.
- Mash tamarind. (Soaked tamarind will become soft so it will mashed easily)
- Strain the mixture using a strainer in a deep bowl.
- Add sugar and black salt. (Adjust sugar quantity as per your taste)
- Mix it well and pour in bottle and keep it in freeze.
How to Serve –
- To serve it take a glass and pour Amratiya less than half glass, add ice cubes and fill glass with chilled water.
- Enjoy your drink.
- It you want cold drink flavour then fill glass with soda rather than water and enjoy.
- You will definitely like this drink and after this you will say no to harmful cold drinks.
- Amratiya will help to keep you hydrate and fresh in summer, so this summer try this healthy, tasty and cool drink and enjoy.
- Don’t drink it with empty stomach.