Homemade Herbal Tooth Powder can be made with easily available herbs and spices you’ll likely have at home. These herbs and spices are especially suggested for oral health by Ayurveda experts and are also scientifically approved. This Homemade Herbal Tooth Powder is equally good for adults and children.
Homemade Herbal Tooth Powder Video –
- Azadirachta indica (Neem tree) crust
- Acacia tree’s (Mimosa/Babool) crust
- Dried radish
Homemade Herbal Tooth Powder Recipe –
- Burn azadirachta indica (Neem tree) crust, acacia tree’s (mimosa/babool)crust, charcoal, dried radish with the help of camphor in clay pot.
- After than roast (parch) alum and let it cool.
- Add salt and grated cloves, mix it well.
- Now make fine powder by grinding the hole mixture together.
- Your home made herbal tooth powder is ready to use.
Benefits of Herbal Tooth Powder-
- Whitening teeth.
- Pain reliever
- Protection from infection and tooth decay.
- Healthy mouth.
- Treats gum disease (periodontal disease).
- Clean teeth and mouth also.
- Bad smell in mouth.
Directions For Use-
Take a little measure of this tooth powder into your hand. Dip your toothbrush into water and after that, touch the powder with the bristles of your toothbrush and massage your teeth in the usual way, brushing gently.
- You may change the quantity of herbal composition according to your taste.
- If you have any allergy from ingredients please don’t try it.
- It is home remedy so concern to dentist.
- I have allergy from alum so i didn’t use in video.