This green chutney’s flavor is very tempting. Its taste is unique and mouthwatering. This five star green chutney will goes with all recipes. I give it name 5 star because its taste is best and nutrition value is great. Read full recipe and try it now 🙂 Please comment your valuable opinion in comment section.
Ingredients for green chutney-
- Coriander leaves- 1 bowl (chopped)
- Green chili- 1
- Chat masala- 1/4 tsp
- Spinach leaves- 4
- Spring onion leaves- 1 bowl (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (sour)
- Salt- 1/4 tsp
- Sugar- 1/4 tsp
- Clarified butter/sesame oil- 2 tsp
- Fennel seeds- 1/4 tsp
- Peanuts- 2 tbsp
- Green garlic leaves(optional)- 1\4 bowl (chopped)
- Mint leaves- 4
- Add chopped Coriander, spinach, spring onion, garlic, green chili, tomato and mint leaves in a mixer jar.
- Also add salt, sugar, chat masala, peanuts in same mixer jar.
- Grind it well.
- Five star green chutney is ready.
- If tomato is not sour then add little bit lemon juice.
- You can use curd in place of tomato.
- Switch on the flame and put a pan on it.
- On hot pan add clarified butter,let it melt.
- Now add fennel seeds.
- When fennel seeds split switch off the flame.
- Pour it on chutney and mix it.
- Serve it and enjoy its unique taste.
- If you want to make chutney and keep it two to three days then use sesame oil in place off clarified butter because butter will set/solidify after some time.
Buy this Non-stick Pan –
Click here – https://amzn.to/2RiaMQG