Fried Green Chillies recipe or Hari Mirch Fry or Mirchi Fry is very delicious and super yummy in taste. A perfect and balanced combination of sweet, citrus and sharp green chili. You can enjoy it with paranthas, theplas, puri, samosa, Fafda etc. Fried Green Chillies recipe is very popular in Gujrat, Maharashtra & Rajasthan.
Fried Green Chilies Ingredients-
- Green chilies
- Cumin seeds
- Turmeric powder
How to make Fried Green Chilies –
- Cut the green chilies and extract its seeds.
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- Add chopped garlic and fry till golden brown.
- Now add chopped green chilies and fry well.
- Spread salt, turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Add sugar and keep mixing, When sugar melted well add lemon juice, and its ready.