Here is a mouthwatering dessert recipe which you may have never tried before. Gluten Free Halwa is very easy to cook and it prepared with very few ingredients. It is a Halwa recipe but its quite different than regular Halwa. It do not require Suji or Wheat flour. So try this recipe you love its taste.
Diwali special sweet recipe | Gluten free recipe video
- Milk powder- 4 tbsp
- Milk- 2 bowl
- Rice flour- 2 tbsp
- Clarified butter- 2 tbsp
- Dry fruits (chopped)
- Cardamom’s powder- 2 pinch
- sugar- 2 tbsp
- Take a pan and add milk.
- Add milk powder in Luke warm milk, mix it well. If you don’t want to use milk powder then skip it.
- Mix it well, make sure there is no lumps.
- After that add sugar according to youe taste. I use 2 tbsp sugar.
- After that add rice flour and mix it well.
- Then add some clarified butter, mix it well.
- Now add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Now add some more clarified butter.
- Add chopped dry fruits and mix it.
- We will cook it on low flame.
- Cook till Halwa leave pan.
- Halwa is ready now.
- finally add remaining clarified butter and mix it well.
- For presentation garnish it with chopped dry fruits.