If you have leftover roasted corn, then try this special dish. This is traditional corn ghughri recipe. It is very healthy and delicious in taste. try Kala Chana Ghughri recipe and i am sure you will love it. You can pack it in lunch box of your children also, everyone will like its taste. It is secret, unique and delicious recipe of corn.
Roast corn cob and take out roasted seeds, spread on a tray and place it outside under sun rays. let them dry completely. When all seeds dried completely then Store them in air tight container and you can use it for a year.
Corn, Black Chickpea Chat Recipe video-
- Corn- 1 bowl
- Black chickpeas (black chana)- 1/2 bowl
- Onion- 1 big
- Garlic- 5 cloves
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds- 1/2 tbsp
- Bay leaf- 1
- Curry leaves- 10
- Salt- according to taste
- Sugar- 1/2 tbsp
- Green chilies- 2
- Red chili powder- 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1/2 tbsp
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Soak corn seeds and black chickpeas overnight.
- Boil soaked seeds in pressure cooker for 7 to 8 whistle.
- Take a pan and add oil.
- Now add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, bay leaf, curry leaves and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add chopped green chilies, onion and cook till golden brown.
- After that add chopped tomato, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, some water and cook well.
- Now add boiled corn and black chickpeas and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Delicious corn ghughri/chat is ready add lemon juice and enjoy the taste.