This festival season give your family a gift of healthy and tasty sweets. It is very hard to make sweets in every festival because of our busy schedule. Today I am sharing a very quick and easy coconut ladoo recipe (Nariyal Laddu) prepared without butter and condensed milk. It is a popular Indian festive delight.
Coconut Ladoo Recipe video-
Coconut Ladoo Ingredients-
- Desiccated coconut- 250 grams
- Milk- 1 bowl
- Sugar- 1 bowl (according to your taste)
- Dry fruits (according to you)
How to make coconut ladoo –
- Heat a pan and roast desiccated coconut till it changes its color. It will hardly take 4-5 minutes.
- Now add milk, mix it well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- After that add sugar and mix it well.
- When sugar melted properly switch off the flame.
- Cool the mixture slightly and after that roll the mixture to balls.
- Store them in airtight container in refrigerator and use up to 7 days.
- To make coconut laddoo/balls from fresh or wet coconut use 1/2 bowl milk .
- Stir well in regularly during whole process.
- Keep flame low.
More Sweet Recipe –
If you like Coconut Ladoo recipe, please subscribe our youtube channel “The Green Chilli” for more easy and delicious recipes and instant home remedies.