Chole Masala Recipe or Chana masala recipe is generally liked by every person. So today’s recipe is delicious chole without chole masala. We can cook delicious chole masala/chana masala at home for this I gave some important tips. With some small tips you can increase your chole’s taste easily and I am sure everyone will love it’s taste.You can serve chole masala with kulche, nan, chapati, paratha, puri, bhature etc. Make this delicious chole masala sabzi like this and enjoy your day.
- Soaked chole- 1 bowl
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Gram masala- 1 tsp
- Salt- 2 tsp
- Green chili- 4
- Onion- 1
- Bread crumbs- 1.5 tbsp (1+1/2)
- Red chili powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Chat masala- 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- bay leaf- 1
- cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Garlic- 10 cloves
- Add soaked chole in pressure cooker, 3 bowl water, garm masala and one tso salt and boil it.
- Boil till approx 5-6 whistle.
- For gravy, grind green chili, onion and garlic together in mixer grinder.
- Not put onion-garlic-green chili paste in a bowl and make tomato paste in same mixer jar.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- After that add cumin seeds and bay leaf in it.
- Now add onion-green chili-garlic paste and fry for 4 minute.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt, mix it well.
- Add tomato paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add 1 bowl water and add bread crumbs, mix it well.
- Then add boiled chole with remaining water in it.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and chat masala, mix it well.
- Now delicious and soft chole masala is ready to serve.