Bhutte ke Pakode is one of the most popular corn recipe in India. Known as Corn Pakora, Corn Fritters or Bhutta Pakoda. This corn recipe is perfect for the chilly winter evenings as well as rainy holidays. It is also a very good tea time snacks. This corn pakora recipe will be loved by everyone in your family.
Bhutte ke Pakode Recipe Video-
- Corn cob -2 / Sweet corn – 1 bowl
- Gram flour – 1 bowl (equal to sweet corn)
- Fennel seeds -1/2 tsp
- Green chilies – 6 (according to taste)
- Salt – 1/2 tbsp (according to taste)
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Celery seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Soda – 1 pinch
- Dry mango powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar- 1 tsp (optional)
- Onion – 1
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
How to make Bhutte ke Pakode –
- Peel corn cob and if they are soft then divide the grains from the middle with the help of knife or you can grind the sweet corn in mixer, make thick paste.
- Grind green chilies.
- Take a bowl, and add gram flour, sweet corn paste, green chili paste, turmeric powder, dry mango powder, fennel seeds, salt, chopped onion, celery seeds, soda, 1 tsp oil, coriander powder and sugar, mix all well. Then gradually add enough water to form a smooth paste but note that the mixture should not be much thin.
- Approx half glass of water is needed to make paste.
- Take a pan, heat the oil and fry pakoras or balls from prepared paste. Let the gas seamer to cook well from inside of pakoras. Once the color changes to light brown, its ready to serve. Serve it with tomato sauce or green chutney.
- It will take 4-5 minutes to deep fry pakoras.
- Before deep fry pakoras make sure oil is so hot.
- Don’t use red chili powder, otherwise color of pakoras will not be proper.