Tawa Besan Recipe is very popular besan recipe for Dinner in south rajasthan area (specially in Mewar and Wagad region). As the name suggest, Tawa Besan is cooked on Tawa (i.e. Pan) on which Chapati is cooked. Tawa Besan is very tasty dish which is served with chapaties, paranthas, puri etc. Try this today and you will love it –
Besan Recipe for Dinner [Video] –
- Green chilies
- Cumin seeds
- Gram flour
- Turmeric powder
How to Make Tawa Besan Recipe –
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp gram flour, salt, turmeric powder, half glass water and mix it well.
- Heat iron pan and add oil.
- Now add cumin seeds and chopped garlic and fry till golden brown.
- Add chopped green chili and onion and again fry till golden brown.
- After that add gram flour paste (prepared in step 1) and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add lemon juice, mix it well and switch off the flame.
- Delicious and healthy tawa besan is ready to serve.
Benefit of Cooking in Iron utensils –
- Fortifies Food With Iron.
- Naturally Non-stick. Non-stick pans made with Teflon are everywhere these days, but they aren’t good for our health.
- Easy To Clean.
- Even Cooking Temperature.