Bathua is loaded with essential minerals and antioxidants. It is a powerhouse of Vitamin A, C and B complex vitamins. The leaves are a good source of amino acids too. Bathua’s role in keeping your liver healthy has also made these lovely greens a hit in the health and nutrition circuit. Make these lovely greens a part of your winter. So today’s recipe is Bhatua gheri bhaji. It is famous traditional recipe of bathua generally cooked in village, it is very healthy as I explain above and delicious in taste. Try this very healthy and tasty Bathua ki sabji recipe now.
Ingredients for bathua ki sabji –
- Bathua- 250 gram
- Rice- 1 handful
- Cumin seeds- 2 tsp
- Garlic cloves- 8
- Green chili- 4
- Cloves- 2
- Black pepper- 4
- Curd- 4 tbsp
- Gram flour- 2 tbsp
- Chat masala- 1 tsp
- Salt- 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Gram masala- 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- Water- 1 glass
Recipe of bathua ki sabji –
- Wash bathua and rice properly.
- Boil bathua and rice.
- Mash it.
- Grind garlic, black pepper, cumin seeds, cloves, green chili and make its paste.
- Boil the bathua rice paste and add grinded spices paste.
- Mix it well and let it boil so spices cook well.
- Mix gram flour in water and add in bathua rice paste.
- Now add coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt.
- Boil it till all spices cook well .
- Add gram masala and chat masala.
- Boil it again for 1-2 minutes.
- Add curd and mix it well.
- Now switch off the flame quickly after mixing curd.
- So tasty and healthy gheri bhaji or bathua ki sabji is ready to serve.
- You can decorate it with fresh bathua leaves.
- You can add methi in place of bhathua, but its taste slightly bitter.
Best deal for online Bathua bhaji and masher-