Not many know that green chillies are loaded with antioxidants which prevents from cancer. Green chillies come with zero calories. And rich in dietary fibre, which is important for a healthy digestive system.
Health Benefits of Green Chillies –
- Zero calories – Green Chilli helps in burning the excess fats of the body, which helps in weight loss.
- Rich source of vitamin C – Green chilli is a rich source of vitamin C and which helps in keeping skin healthy and glowing.
- Reduces blood sugar level – People suffering from diabetes must include green chillies in their diet. Because it can take care of the increased sugar level and can further help in creating a balance in the body.
- Protection from Cancer – Green chillies are loaded with antioxidants, that protect the body against free radicals by acting as natural scavengers.
- Good for Eyes, Skin, immune system – Loaded with Vitamin C and beta-carotene, green chillies are great for healthy eyes, skin and immune system.
- Boost mood – Green Chillies release endorphins that boosts the mood, and reduces pain.
- Good source of Iron – Green chillies are a natural source of iron, and a rich source for iron deficient people.
- Good source of Vitamin K – Vitamin K help decrease the risk of osteoporosis and of bleeding dangerously when you are cut out or injured.
- Stronger Bones and teeth – Vitamic C in green chilli help making bones and teeth stronger.
- Protect from Bacterial Infections – Green chillies have anti-bacterial properties. These anti-bacterial properties protect from infections. This is especially true for skin infections.
More Interesting Read –