Not many know that green chillies are loaded with antioxidants which prevents from cancer. Also Green chillies come with zero calories and are rich in dietary fibre, which is important for a healthy digestive system.
Here are 10 major health benefits of eating the green chilli –
- Zero calories – Green Chilli helps in burning the excess fats of the body, which helps in weight loss.
- Rich source of vitamin C – Green chilli is a rich source of vitamin C and eating it helps in keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
- Reduces blood sugar level – People suffering from diabetes must include green chillies in their diet because it can take care of the increased sugar level and can further help in creating a balance in the body.
- Protection from Cancer – Green chillies are loaded with antioxidants, that protect the body against free radicals by acting as natural scavengers.
- Good for Eyes, Skin, immune system – Loaded with Vitamin C and beta-carotene, green chillies are great for healthy eyes, skin and immune system.
- Boost mood – Green Chillies release endorphins that boosts the mood, and reduces pain.
- Good source of Iron – Green chillies are a natural source of iron, and a rich source for iron deficient people.
- Good source of Vitamin K – Vitamin K help decrease the risk of osteoporosis and of bleeding dangerously when you are cut out or injured.
- Stronger Bones and teeth – Vitamic C in green chilli help making bones and teeth stronger.
- Protect from Bacterial Infections – Green chillies have anti-bacterial properties. These anti-bacterial properties protect from infections. This is especially true for skin infections.
Subscribe Our Channel
The Green Chilli channel is powered by a young couple, Vimmi & Himanshu, for food lovers and beginners in cooking, who are keen to learn new & healthy recipes in quick time.
Indulge your self in delightful recipes. Stay connected !!