Its always good to do smart work in kitchen. No matter the work is related to cooking delicious recipes, cleaning your kitchen platform or other keeping food fresh for longer time. If you read these 10 clever tips and tricks for indian kitchen, you will be a better chef.
Here are 10 clever tips and tricks for indian kitchen –
- Soft chapatis – Add a little warm milk along with warm water to knead the dough. The chapatis will be much softer than you daily make.
- How to cut an onion without crying – Wash Onions in cold water after cutting its top and bottom and peeling.
- Crispy Poori – Add little Rawa or rice floor in the dough to make poori crispy, and if you keep it in fridge for few minutes, it will absorb less oil during fry.
- Crispy Pakora – Add some corn floor or very little soda to make pakora crispy.
- Keep Potato white after peeling – Keep potato in cold water to prevent from being gray after peeling.
- Crystal clear ice – Use boiled water for making crystal clear ice.
- Excess water in gravy? – Add some poppy seeds powder and boil on medium flame
- Easy Digestion – Add a pinch of hing when cooking any dal, potato or any heavy dish.
- Prevent rice from sticky – Add a little bit of oil or lemon juice before cooking, the rice will separate beautifully when cooked.
- Save time – Peel and cut garlic, green chilli and grinds in good quantity and put the paste in fridge. use the same in Dal, Sabji and any other spicy recipes. This will save your time of peeling and cutting garlic and cutting green chillies.
Subscribe Our Channel
The Green Chilli channel is powered by a young couple, Vimmi & Himanshu, for food lovers and beginners in cooking, who are keen to learn new & healthy recipes in quick time.
Indulge your self in delightful recipes. Stay connected !!