When you want to eat something sweet from left over rice then try this suryavansham special quick sweet recipe “Mithi Bhaat” . it is very easy and tasty recipe. It is prepare using few ingredients. Just try you will definitely like its taste and never throw leftover rice.
- Left over rice- 1 big bowl
- Sugar – 2 tbsp or according to taste
- Milk- 2 bowl
- Cardamom powder- 1/4 tbsp
- Saffron- 5
- Take a pan on the gas and add left over rice in it.
- Add milk in rice and mix it well.
- Heat it and add saffron, mix it well.
- Then add sugar in it and mix it well.
- Let it boil for 4 minute.
- Add cardamom’s powder.
- Mix it well.
- Cook for one minute.
- Now off the flame.
- Tasty “Mithi bhaat” is ready to serve.
If you like this recipe, please subscribe our youtube channel “The Green Chilli” for more easy and delicious recipes and instant home remedies.
View more recipes